The Bibbulmun track just south of the Canning Camp.
The Marri/Jarrah forest here was heavily logged, and then logged again. There is regrowth, but with regular burning by Department of Environment and Conservation, this small part of a once great forest has little chance of rejuvenating.
Much of it also suffers from Dieback, a fungal disease which slowly kills vegetation
The log across the track has been cut in such a way as to allow walkers but to discourage motor/bicycle riders.
20 Notes/ Hide
- quango-bingo likes this
- mistercakesphotoadventures likes this
- vjbpics likes this
- jardinbotanicolamanigua likes this
- neon-knome reblogged this from clusterpod
- honey-barbara likes this
- firsttenthousand likes this
- aralewis4xp reblogged this from clusterpod
- aralewis4xp likes this
- emuwren likes this
- ripslich likes this
- iwillnothangmyselftoday likes this
- 2janine likes this
- boardface likes this
- textless likes this
- barretta likes this
- hikergirl likes this
- clusterpod posted this